The Lake~Sumter Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) entered into an inter-local agreement in 2017 with Lake County and its fourteen (14) municipalities.
This inter-local agreement, effective February 22, 2017, designated the MPO as the administrator of the transportation management system (TMS) for each of these local governments.
Traffic Impact Analysis Methodology Guidelines
- Lake~Sumter MPO - Traffic Impact Analysis Methodology & Guidelines (1.06 MB)
- Sumter County - Guidelines for Traffic Impact Analysis (138 KB
- City of Wildwood - Concurrency Managment System (725 KB)
- Hourly Distribution of Entering and Exiting Vehicle Trips by Land Use (457 KB)
- Lake County TMS Segment – April 3, 2015 (175 KB)
- Sumter County TMS Segments – January 16, 2015 (118 KB)
Transportation Management System Annual Reports
- 2014 Annual Report (10.3 MB)